• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Whats with Panjo?

banzai

What's with this Panjo thing? I try to register so I can message a seller and it keeps telling me to enter my email and then does nothing. Is this going to end up another PITA or what? I never had this trouble with the last format.:banghead

What's with this Panjo thing? I try to register so I can message a seller and it keeps telling me to enter my email and then does nothing. Is this going to end up another PITA or what? I never had this trouble with the last format.:banghead
Interesting...Panjo was implemented a couple of weeks ago- this is the first complaint of this nature. I notice that this is your first post on the forum....howze about trying it again in see if it works for you. Stay calm, we can get you through this.
Some background- http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?75093-New-Flea-Market
Gary

I try to register so I can message a seller and it keeps telling me to enter my email and then does nothing.

When I entered my email address I did not see anything happen, but when I click on Message Seller a message window opens.

Last edited:
panjo

Gary, I tried numerous times and got the same results ,when I tried to message the seller it brought the same box asking me to enter my email address which was already in the box. I gave up and found a way to email the seller direct. got the job done. Just because I don't post on this forum a lot doesn't mean I don't know my way around I'm just not very social. Thank you----------John Sarver

Thats the first I heard that.....

How many times have you heard that excuse? I told of my trouble with it too and I was asked " Whats wrong with it ?" IT DOESN'T WORK! Duh.....

How many times have you heard that excuse? I told of my trouble with it too and I was asked " Whats wrong with it ?" IT DOESN'T WORK! Duh.....
:scratch It's the new flea market, if you are having trouble figuring it out- can you be specific?
The "old" flea market, they way I understand it, was custom written by a past member that was really talented at VB. As VB upgrades through later versions, integration of the past F/M was not possible- sorta like the support for XP.
Try to enjoy.
OM

Back