Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 339

Thread: New Panjo Marketplace Feedback Thread

  1. #61
    Liaison 20774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    20,541
    How does this sort of relationship work on the marketplace? I looked at this ad:

    http://forums.bmwmoa.org/classifieds...t-coils-168773

    and noticed at the bottom "You might also like" and it shows shocks for a '08 R1200GS. How are those even related????
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

  2. #62
    Registered User Beemer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago, Ill
    Posts
    1,137

    Houston - We may have a problem.

    The new Panjo marketplace;

    1. Will not let me narrow the search down to just specific things - instead offering up a jumble of everything.
    2. When I tried to avail myself to their comment section (it only allows notes of a few characters) the submit button disappears when you move to click it. Clever - sure a good way to avoid compliants!

    Even in the old days the traffic on the flea market was tiny - I have to imagine it has dropped further.

    FYI? The functionality of the free ADV Site continues to offer a vastly superior user experience, especially on the Flea Market side.

    In the real world System Admins are fired for continuing problems like these.

    A long time and increasingly absent BMW MOA member.

    Bryan

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemer01 View Post
    The new Panjo marketplace;

    1. Will not let me narrow the search down to just specific things - instead offering up a jumble of everything.
    2. When I tried to avail myself to their comment section (it only allows notes of a few characters) the submit button disappears when you move to click it. Clever - sure a good way to avoid compliants!

    Even in the old days the traffic on the flea market was tiny - I have to imagine it has dropped further.

    FYI? The functionality of the free ADV Site continues to offer a vastly superior user experience, especially on the Flea Market side.

    In the real world System Admins are fired for continuing problems like these.

    A long time and increasingly absent BMW MOA member.

    Bryan
    Hi Bryan,

    I'm very sorry for the issues you are running into. Do you mind me asking what browser you are currently using to navigate the marketplace? It sounds like many of the issues you are experiencing may be caused by Internet Explorer if that is what you are using. If not, please let me know so I can do further investigating!

    Best,
    Niko @ Panjo

  4. #64
    Registered User Beemer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago, Ill
    Posts
    1,137

    Problems are experienced -

    On an iPad, the site accessed through a Google search, so I presume operating in a Chrome OS. I experience idential problems when in Internet Explorer on a Windows based laptop.

    Thanks -

  5. #65
    Registered User arthurdent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Central Nebraska
    Posts
    417

    Mostly useless

    When I first go into the marketplace all of the ads populate on the first portion of the page. Click any ad and the rest go grey and will not populate. Search function is also not worth the effort.

    Running iOS 7, Chrome browser. Please don't suggest using safari .

  6. #66
    Registered User giom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Halifax, NS
    Posts
    45
    I just tried (several times) to post an ad for a seat kit. Panjo would not let me select anything other than the default shipping option - so the ad says "free shipping" ... which is not the case. I agree with other comments that this (part of the forum) is borderline not worth using.

    Gio
    1994 K75s (UK spec) w ABS, low seat option - since 2006
    2000 MG V11 Sport (in original green) - since new
    1984 Honda 200 ES "Big Red" - farm vehicle

  7. #67
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mansfield,MA
    Posts
    14,164
    Quote Originally Posted by giom View Post
    I just tried (several times) to post an ad for a seat kit. Panjo would not let me select anything other than the default shipping option - so the ad says "free shipping" ... which is not the case. I agree with other comments that this (part of the forum) is borderline not worth using.

    Gio
    I think it's there. As F/S items show up in the forum, I take a look. I see a number of variations including a definitive price and "shipping TBD"..
    OM
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

  8. #68
    NYrider
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    116
    I like the larger pictures when I first see the new marketplace set up. But many times I have to click multiple times for the flea market to load. My computer is otherwise plenty fast on every thing else. Why is it so slow to load?
    NYrider

  9. #69
    Registered User GACOACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chatsworth, GA
    Posts
    17

    Marketplace

    First time on Marketplace since this new Panjo ....banjo,,,, whatever it is now in place.

    Not impressed. At all. As a member since 1999, this is not an improvement.

    disgruntled in Georgia

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent View Post
    When I first go into the marketplace all of the ads populate on the first portion of the page. Click any ad and the rest go grey and will not populate. Search function is also not worth the effort.

    Running iOS 7, Chrome browser. Please don't suggest using safari .
    Hi,

    We are having trouble replicating this issue on our test device in the office. The only difference is that our test device is on iOS 8 so the main issue may be caused by something iOS7 specific.

    We will do further testing using Chrome and Safari for iOS to try to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.

    Best,
    Niko @ Panjo

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleTurner View Post
    I like the larger pictures when I first see the new marketplace set up. But many times I have to click multiple times for the flea market to load. My computer is otherwise plenty fast on every thing else. Why is it so slow to load?
    Hi KyleTurner,

    Would you mind sharing your browser/operating system? I can go ahead and try to isolate the issues and figure out exactly whats going on.

    Best,
    Niko @ Panjo

  12. #72
    NYrider
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by panjo View Post
    Hi KyleTurner,

    Would you mind sharing your browser/operating system? I can go ahead and try to isolate the issues and figure out exactly whats going on.

    Best,
    Niko @ Panjo
    I have a 3 year old Mac book pro. Mac OS X version 10.7.5 2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5 processor. 4 GB memory. And I use Safari.
    NYrider

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleTurner View Post
    I have a 3 year old Mac book pro. Mac OS X version 10.7.5 2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5 processor. 4 GB memory. And I use Safari.
    Hi,

    Thanks for this info! So I have everything correct, when you press the Flea Market tab at the top of BMWMOA, the marketplace loads slowly or sometimes not at all? Sorry for all the questions, I want to get everything identical on our side so we can figure out exactly what is causing the issue.

    Best,
    Niko @ Panjo

  14. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    842
    I can see all of the photographs in, for instance, the "post a picture of your airhead" and the like, but absolutely none of the pictures in the Marketplace. I wonder - what's the difference?
    Virginia Beach
    current:16 R1200R 75 R60/6
    past: 14 R1200RT 11 R1200RT 10 R1200RT 03 R1200CLC

  15. #75
    NYrider
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by panjo View Post
    Hi,

    Thanks for this info! So I have everything correct, when you press the Flea Market tab at the top of BMWMOA, the marketplace loads slowly or sometimes not at all? Sorry for all the questions, I want to get everything identical on our side so we can figure out exactly what is causing the issue.

    Best,
    Niko @ Panjo
    Murphy's law: It's been working better the past few days. It was particularly slow when accessed via the forum page. It wasn't working consistently AT ALL from the top of the BMWMOA page. But it seems ok now.
    NYrider

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •