• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Panjo Marketplace Feedback Thread

Houston - We may have a problem.

The new Panjo marketplace;

1. Will not let me narrow the search down to just specific things - instead offering up a jumble of everything.
2. When I tried to avail myself to their comment section (it only allows notes of a few characters) the submit button disappears when you move to click it. Clever - sure a good way to avoid compliants!

Even in the old days the traffic on the flea market was tiny - I have to imagine it has dropped further.

FYI? The functionality of the free ADV Site continues to offer a vastly superior user experience, especially on the Flea Market side.

In the real world System Admins are fired for continuing problems like these.

A long time and increasingly absent BMW MOA member.

Bryan

The new Panjo marketplace;

1. Will not let me narrow the search down to just specific things - instead offering up a jumble of everything.
2. When I tried to avail myself to their comment section (it only allows notes of a few characters) the submit button disappears when you move to click it. Clever - sure a good way to avoid compliants!

Even in the old days the traffic on the flea market was tiny - I have to imagine it has dropped further.

FYI? The functionality of the free ADV Site continues to offer a vastly superior user experience, especially on the Flea Market side.

In the real world System Admins are fired for continuing problems like these.

A long time and increasingly absent BMW MOA member.

Bryan

Hi Bryan,

I'm very sorry for the issues you are running into. Do you mind me asking what browser you are currently using to navigate the marketplace? It sounds like many of the issues you are experiencing may be caused by Internet Explorer if that is what you are using. If not, please let me know so I can do further investigating!

Best,
Niko @ Panjo

Problems are experienced -

On an iPad, the site accessed through a Google search, so I presume operating in a Chrome OS. I experience idential problems when in Internet Explorer on a Windows based laptop.

Thanks -

Mostly useless

When I first go into the marketplace all of the ads populate on the first portion of the page. Click any ad and the rest go grey and will not populate. Search function is also not worth the effort.

Running iOS 7, Chrome browser. Please don't suggest using safari :bluduh.

I just tried (several times) to post an ad for a seat kit. Panjo would not let me select anything other than the default shipping option - so the ad says "free shipping" ... which is not the case. I agree with other comments that this (part of the forum) is borderline not worth using.

Gio

I just tried (several times) to post an ad for a seat kit. Panjo would not let me select anything other than the default shipping option - so the ad says "free shipping" ... which is not the case. I agree with other comments that this (part of the forum) is borderline not worth using.

Gio
I think it's there. As F/S items show up in the forum, I take a look. I see a number of variations including a definitive price and "shipping TBD"..
OM

I like the larger pictures when I first see the new marketplace set up. But many times I have to click multiple times for the flea market to load. My computer is otherwise plenty fast on every thing else. Why is it so slow to load?

Marketplace

First time on Marketplace since this new Panjo ....banjo,,,, whatever it is now in place.

Not impressed. At all. As a member since 1999, this is not an improvement.

disgruntled in Georgia

When I first go into the marketplace all of the ads populate on the first portion of the page. Click any ad and the rest go grey and will not populate. Search function is also not worth the effort.

Running iOS 7, Chrome browser. Please don't suggest using safari :bluduh.

Hi,

We are having trouble replicating this issue on our test device in the office. The only difference is that our test device is on iOS 8 so the main issue may be caused by something iOS7 specific.

We will do further testing using Chrome and Safari for iOS to try to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.

Best,
Niko @ Panjo

I like the larger pictures when I first see the new marketplace set up. But many times I have to click multiple times for the flea market to load. My computer is otherwise plenty fast on every thing else. Why is it so slow to load?

Hi KyleTurner,

Would you mind sharing your browser/operating system? I can go ahead and try to isolate the issues and figure out exactly whats going on.

Best,
Niko @ Panjo

Hi KyleTurner,

Would you mind sharing your browser/operating system? I can go ahead and try to isolate the issues and figure out exactly whats going on.

Best,
Niko @ Panjo

I have a 3 year old Mac book pro. Mac OS X version 10.7.5 2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5 processor. 4 GB memory. And I use Safari.

I have a 3 year old Mac book pro. Mac OS X version 10.7.5 2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5 processor. 4 GB memory. And I use Safari.

Hi,

Thanks for this info! So I have everything correct, when you press the Flea Market tab at the top of BMWMOA, the marketplace loads slowly or sometimes not at all? Sorry for all the questions, I want to get everything identical on our side so we can figure out exactly what is causing the issue.

Best,
Niko @ Panjo

I can see all of the photographs in, for instance, the "post a picture of your airhead" and the like, but absolutely none of the pictures in the Marketplace. I wonder - what's the difference?

Hi,

Thanks for this info! So I have everything correct, when you press the Flea Market tab at the top of BMWMOA, the marketplace loads slowly or sometimes not at all? Sorry for all the questions, I want to get everything identical on our side so we can figure out exactly what is causing the issue.

Best,
Niko @ Panjo

Murphy's law: It's been working better the past few days. It was particularly slow when accessed via the forum page. It wasn't working consistently AT ALL from the top of the BMWMOA page. But it seems ok now.

Mike -

When I click on the link to see the original listing, it takes me to the Panjo market and the listing. I haven't had time to find the listing directly by going to the marketplace and searching around.

Kurt, yes I know that it does take you there. But just browsing the Hard Parts category in the flea market for all posts or searching for Suburban does not bring it up. What is the disconnect here?

Hmmm...I just used the left-hand filter to select Hard Parts only and it shows up on that first page on the top row. I also clicked the box that was show "Items without images" and it also shows up. How about on your end?

Back