Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 79

Thread: New moa home page

  1. #61
    Out There Somewhere ricochetrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Harrisburg, PA
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Glad you found the right combination of things to make the marketplace work. I think I'm hearing that pictures have to be uploaded which gives Panjo the rights to use them...whatever that means...so it makes sense that you can't link pictures from your existing on-line photo site.

    Also, good confirmation to others that they can choose different payment systems, and that you're not looked into paypal.
    Panjo gets the rights, I assume, so they can not only "air" your sales ad here at MOA, but also elsewhere.
    One of the options I found along the way was to allow (or deny) Panjo permission to either let them post your ad in other places (no idea where exactly) or to disallow that, and have the ad only shown here in the MOA Flea Market.

    I chose the MOA only option, but this is another new aspect of the flea market- linking it with Panjo conceivably gives you a much wider market for selling your stuff...
    for better or worse.

    As I said, tho- the choice is your own, as to allow or not, the display of your ad elsewhere. However, this stands out as a good example of why we should read everything carefully before we "click". Folks often randomly click away then complain later when stuff happens and they had no idea it was coming.
    Be The Change You Want To See In The World

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrider88 View Post
    Panjo gets the rights, I assume, so they can not only "air" your sales ad here at MOA, but also elsewhere.
    One of the options I found along the way was to allow (or deny) Panjo permission to either let them post your ad in other places (no idea where exactly) or to disallow that, and have the ad only shown here in the MOA Flea Market.

    I chose the MOA only option, but this is another new aspect of the flea market- linking it with Panjo conceivably gives you a much wider market for selling your stuff...
    for better or worse.

    As I said, tho- the choice is your own, as to allow or not, the display of your ad elsewhere. However, this stands out as a good example of why we should read everything carefully before we "click". Folks often randomly click away then complain later when stuff happens and they had no idea it was coming.

    Hello,

    One of the added benefits of Panjo is that your listing can be shown on our mobile application and website. This means that your advertisement gets more views and a better chance of being purchased. Without Panjo, only a user on the forum specifically looking at the classifieds would be able to buy your item. Now, any enthusiast can visit the forum, our website, or our mobile app and purchase the item for sale.

    Please let me know if anything else needs clarifying or if anyone else needs help!

    Best,
    Niko @ Panjo

  3. #63
    Out There Somewhere ricochetrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Harrisburg, PA
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by panjo View Post
    Hello,

    One of the added benefits of Panjo is that your listing can be shown on our mobile application and website. This means that your advertisement gets more views and a better chance of being purchased. Without Panjo, only a user on the forum specifically looking at the classifieds would be able to buy your item. Now, any enthusiast can visit the forum, our website, or our mobile app and purchase the item for sale.

    Please let me know if anything else needs clarifying or if anyone else needs help!

    Best,
    Niko @ Panjo
    Wow! Way to elicit user alliance! Thanks for posting to this thread. I was skeptical about letting my advert go out onto Panjo's app... But now I'm rethinking this. I'm going to look at Panjo a little more deeply.

    Can you tell us how many people have downloaded your app, and approximately how widespread they user base is?
    Be The Change You Want To See In The World

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrider88 View Post
    Wow! Way to elicit user alliance! Thanks for posting to this thread. I was skeptical about letting my advert go out onto Panjo's app... But now I'm rethinking this. I'm going to look at Panjo a little more deeply.

    Can you tell us how many people have downloaded your app, and approximately how widespread they user base is?
    Hello,

    I will have to go and check with the product team regarding the mobile numbers as we usually run our analytics at the end of each month, but have been pretty busy after the holiday break. I will get back to you once we go over everything.

    As for the mobile platform in general, the user base is spread throughout several online enthusiast forums. This includes many automotive brands such as BMW, Porsche, and Audi. If you haven't already, I recommend downloading the Panjo Mobile App and checking it out! We are about to release a big update that will align the functionality between the desktop marketplace and the mobile app more closely as we have found many of our desktop users increasingly want to use mobile. Here is a link to our app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/panjo/id741184746?mt=8

    Please let me know if you have any more questions, comments, or feedback as we use this type of user feedback to improve the marketplace everyday!

    Best,
    Niko @ Panjo

  5. #65
    the Wizard of Oz 26667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW suburban chgo
    Posts
    1,929

    Thumbs up dig it!

    Immediately liked it as soon as the slide show came up! A very pleasant change, plus I don't have to sign in three times to get between the home page, the forum, and the flea market.

    Thanx, whomever!
    We might as well walk. ~ Adam Guettel The Light In The Piazza
    used to own: 1982 R100T, 1984 R65, 1986K75C, 1997 R1100RT, R850R, K75S, 1978 R100RS... what was I thinking?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by miairhead View Post
    Was the site so bad before? Was in not working correctly? Some one's relative designs web pages and needed a job?
    Job Creators... And all THAT implies...

  7. #67
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mansfield,MA
    Posts
    14,292
    Quote Originally Posted by miairhead View Post
    Was the site so bad before? Was in not working correctly? Some one's relative designs web pages and needed a job?
    Quote Originally Posted by grafikfeat View Post
    Job Creators... And all THAT implies...
    Not really........This has been discussed before. The Homepage is one thing the Member login is another, the ability to purchase goods and services on the home page is another, the Forum is another.
    All of this software needs to work together, this is how it was done.
    I guess a good example is a user trying to download Windoze 8.1 on their 8 year old XP computer.
    OM
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    I guess a good example is a user trying to download Windoze 8.1 on their 8 year old XP computer.
    OM
    It would be who would "run" windows on an 8 yo computer?
    No one... As it doesn't run well on today's computers either...
    Besides... Who the hell uses windows?

  9. #69
    Registered User gfspencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    700
    Looks pretty good to me.
    2015 R nineT

  10. #70
    Liaison 20774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    20,667
    Quote Originally Posted by grafikfeat View Post
    Besides... Who the hell uses windows?
    Well, estimates are that one helluva lot of people use Windows:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_s...rating_systems

    Just one stab at it...
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Well, estimates are that one helluva lot of people use Windows:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_s...rating_systems
    Just one stab at it...
    I was being facetious... Jeez.
    Regardless... Numbers don't make it better...
    VHS/Betamax proved that point.

    But who cares.

    (wiki. lol)

  12. #72
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mansfield,MA
    Posts
    14,292
    I still have a BetaMax that works
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    I still have a BetaMax that works
    Wish I did.

  14. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    B.P., MN
    Posts
    1,175
    Haven't looked at flea market for couple weeks. So this evening gave it a try. Useless. 24 items pop up, a few pictures, most listings no picture, blank, mixed product, boots, bikes, tank bag, whatever. Turned off. Useless, not worth the effort. Thanx.

    We had a cool flea market. The new one is goofy, IMO.

  15. #75
    Back in the saddle again mikegalbicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lakeland,FL
    Posts
    1,647
    24 items show up per page by default. Click the next button to see the next 24. You can also choose to see up to 144 per page with the drop down. Currently 248 items available. Also if all the pictures don't load refresh the page and they will.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •