• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Helmet Cam on the GS to an Alpine Lake

That's hilarious! I need to keep that image! :clap.

Well, it wasn't George Winston but it was piano accompaniment :p.

OK, need to go find my wife and show her your pic. Thanks for taking the time. That is great.

Steve

As the others have said, great video as usual. Soothing music. Loved the peek back to 1937 and the ending on the bike. You're an artist. Thanks for the ride. :lurk

Thanks. Sometimes I watch/listen and think... man, I really picked some syrupy music. Sometimes I find a tune the same length as the vid, and thus it is chosen. Maybe next time something a little more active. Maybe not. Oh well, good riding!

Back