Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sena S20 w/ 1200RT

Quote Originally Posted by KSOLOMON View Post
    I have recently purchased the 2015 RT with Nav V.

Previously owned a 2005 RT with a Zumo 450 or 550 or 660. All communication thru Autocom.

Using Sena headset. Everything paired per the instructions provided in this forum. THANKS!!!

Now the problem - .mp3 loaded onto aux card. Media Player icon grayed out. If I continue, I get the message "Use the motorcycle radio to listen to music".

I understand I can use the aux input to attach my mp3 player - but I thought the Nav V would support mp3.
    I think you need to be connected via Bluetooth A2DP . Look at page 9 of the manual About the Media Player

Jay

Ozzie Flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by strataj View Post
    I think you need to be connected via Bluetooth A2DP . Look at page 9 of the manual About the Media Player

Jay
    I think this is an answer to what I presume you are asking.

on the RT the Nav 5 media player won't work when mounted on the bike. BMW forces you to use the bike audio. The Nav V media is blocked.
    regards
    regards
    Paul
    Ozzie Flyer
    BE KIND TO HUMANS... THEY BITE

Range?

Contemplating taking the plunge, primarily to talk bike to bike with my wife. Have seen some reviews saying intercom range is bad. Would love to hear people's impressions on range vs their prior systems, especially the SMH10.

Music and ear plugs

Quote Originally Posted by kenfrancois View Post
    I need to wear ear plugs to hear the audio? Please. The Germans have some very good high end audio systems and it appears they will not let us use it unless we spend $1200.00 on their system.
    Yes, wearing earplugs w/ definitely improve the audio quality of music coming from your Headset-RT radio. The extraneous wind noise will be blocked out and improve audio quality. Besides protecting you from severe hearing loss ( w/ out using ear plugs-protection) which is well documented.

Even if you don't use a headset, or listen to music. Hearing protection, ear plugs are a must.

Have fun and ride safe,

Steve
    Have fun and ride safe,

Steve

This post ought to be pinned somewhere

Found this and made the set up a snap once I noticed that in one of the pairing steps you push the PHONE button on the Sena and in another step you hit the JOG button after entering pairing mode.

Thanks,
    Brent
    Last edited by skibumwi; 07-08-2016 at 01:33 PM.