• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

RT 1200 Tank Bag 05 -13

05biggray

HI All Just a quick note about tank bag,s. I, was on my 3rd tank bag in 9 year's. Usual problem Clear plastic map pocket and zippers gone. I discovered Linda's Custom TANK Bag's . After a ph call she told me she could repair the original. I took a shot and sent mine to her. BETTER than new is the repair new top new map pocket and a zipper I believe should last forever. All at a very reasonable price. You can look her up on the net at Linda's Custom Tank Bag's.
Safe riding to all

Your local auto upholstery or marine canvas shop should be able to do this for you easily. I've had many fabric "things" repaired by local shops over the years.

JayJay

Linda is great and it's not surprising she can repair these, as she sure can do Multivarios.

RT tankbag

HI All Just a quick note about tank bag,s. I, was on my 3rd tank bag in 9 year's. Usual problem Clear plastic map pocket and zippers gone. I discovered Linda's Custom TANK Bag's . After a ph call she told me she could repair the original. I took a shot and sent mine to her. BETTER than new is the repair new top new map pocket and a zipper I believe should last forever. All at a very reasonable price. You can look her up on the net at Linda's Custom Tank Bag's.
Safe riding to all
+1 for Linda. I had the same two problems on mine fixed; zippers aren't supposed to be waterproof but the one she used looks like it just might be! Very glad I could keep the BMW mounting system.

Back