• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Hey- can you log in for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
This month is the Best of Forum slot we are again going to use the "full visibility" of the slot to try to get a real idea on what is going on and how extensive the login issue is.
If you have been following you will have seen threads where Members complain that they have to login each time they visit the forum OR the "remember me" box isn't working for them.
We are trying to see how many members are actually effected and offer a solution. If you are having a problem with the login or remember me box, please click on the link below and fill us in as to your symptoms and we will help you out as best we can.
Additionally if you have had trouble and figured out what solved the problem for you- whether you did it on your own or the Moderators advice helped in the numerous threads that have come up in the past, let us know.
Thanks, The Mod Team.

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?74775-Login-discussion-thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back