• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Question on Klim Latitude pants!

weschmann

Kawa Afterthought
I purchased a pair Latitude pants at the Salem rally a year ago, but find that I've purchased them a bit too big for my 38" waist. Has anyone tried to have their Klim pants taken in?"? I hate to eat the $400 bucks for the pants, and they do work well, although they are a bit uncomfortable due to the larger size. I've posted for a trade but haven't had much luck with a response, so it's either ride with as is, try to get tailored, or ride without, which I really don't like to do, but haven't found room in the budget for another try at getting the right size....

Thanks in advance for any advice! Walt E.

I use their suspenders that attach to the loops included in the pants. I am not a suspender person, but this solution works well for me. No more pulling the pants up after getting off the bike;)

Klim Latitude Pants

What size are the pants and what color?

I have the 38 waist and they are beginning to feel a little too snug for me.
Mine are the black pants that match the jacket I have.

I purchased a pair Latitude pants at the Salem rally a year ago, but find that I've purchased them a bit too big for my 38" waist. Has anyone tried to have their Klim pants taken in?"? I hate to eat the $400 bucks for the pants, and they do work well, although they are a bit uncomfortable due to the larger size. I've posted for a trade but haven't had much luck with a response, so it's either ride with as is, try to get tailored, or ride without, which I really don't like to do, but haven't found room in the budget for another try at getting the right size....

Thanks in advance for any advice! Walt E.

If you bought the at Revzilla they recommend a place in the northwest (Oregon or Washington) that works specifically with alterations of Gortex clothing. I've forgotten the company name. Even if you didn't buy them there I'm sure that the would tell you who they are.

Doug

If you bought the at Revzilla they recommend a place in the northwest (Oregon or Washington) that works specifically with alterations of Gortex clothing. I've forgotten the company name. Even if you didn't buy them there I'm sure that the would tell you who they are.

Doug

Thanks Doug. I'm a frequent Revzilla customer so I'll contact them for a link to the place in Oregon or Washington.... I appreciate the heads up......

Back