Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Question on Klim Latitude pants!

  1. #1
    Kawa Afterthought weschmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    DeSoto MO
    Posts
    820

    Question on Klim Latitude pants!

    I purchased a pair Latitude pants at the Salem rally a year ago, but find that I've purchased them a bit too big for my 38" waist. Has anyone tried to have their Klim pants taken in?"? I hate to eat the $400 bucks for the pants, and they do work well, although they are a bit uncomfortable due to the larger size. I've posted for a trade but haven't had much luck with a response, so it's either ride with as is, try to get tailored, or ride without, which I really don't like to do, but haven't found room in the budget for another try at getting the right size....

    Thanks in advance for any advice! Walt E.

  2. #2
    I'm sure a seamstress could alter exactly how you want them.....

    Suspenders ?...

  3. #3
    Tourmeister gr8ridn2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kern Valley CA
    Posts
    281
    I use their suspenders that attach to the loops included in the pants. I am not a suspender person, but this solution works well for me. No more pulling the pants up after getting off the bike
    2018 R1200RT W - Continent traveler
    2016 S1000XR - Smile Maker
    1976 R90/6 - Just Plain Fun

  4. #4
    2009 R1200RT beemeup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Portland, Maine
    Posts
    401

    Klim Latitude Pants

    What size are the pants and what color?

    I have the 38 waist and they are beginning to feel a little too snug for me.
    Mine are the black pants that match the jacket I have.

  5. #5
    Registered User dbaliko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Flower Mound, TX
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by weschmann View Post
    I purchased a pair Latitude pants at the Salem rally a year ago, but find that I've purchased them a bit too big for my 38" waist. Has anyone tried to have their Klim pants taken in?"? I hate to eat the $400 bucks for the pants, and they do work well, although they are a bit uncomfortable due to the larger size. I've posted for a trade but haven't had much luck with a response, so it's either ride with as is, try to get tailored, or ride without, which I really don't like to do, but haven't found room in the budget for another try at getting the right size....

    Thanks in advance for any advice! Walt E.
    If you bought the at Revzilla they recommend a place in the northwest (Oregon or Washington) that works specifically with alterations of Gortex clothing. I've forgotten the company name. Even if you didn't buy them there I'm sure that the would tell you who they are.

    Doug
    Doug
    '12 R1200RT - The Green Machine
    '07 R1200RT - (sold)

  6. #6
    Kawa Afterthought weschmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    DeSoto MO
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by beemeup View Post
    What size are the pants and what color?

    I have the 38 waist and they are beginning to feel a little too snug for me.
    Mine are the black pants that match the jacket I have.
    Mine are black also.

  7. #7
    Kawa Afterthought weschmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    DeSoto MO
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by dbaliko View Post
    If you bought the at Revzilla they recommend a place in the northwest (Oregon or Washington) that works specifically with alterations of Gortex clothing. I've forgotten the company name. Even if you didn't buy them there I'm sure that the would tell you who they are.

    Doug
    Thanks Doug. I'm a frequent Revzilla customer so I'll contact them for a link to the place in Oregon or Washington.... I appreciate the heads up......

  8. #8
    Registered User fastdogs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Graham, NC
    Posts
    361

    Rainy Pass Repair

    I think what you want is:

    http://rainypass.com

    They repaired a zipper for me on a Savannah jacket and did a great job!

    Bill

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •