• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Highway construction east of Salt Lake City

Liaison
Staff member
I'm headed to the SLC and Ogden area for some business next week...no riding involved. :cry To kill some time, I was going to drive a big loop east out of SLC up towards Evanston, WY, and then come back into Ogden. There seems to be some construction on highways 80, 84, and 189. Can anyone give me some details on that? I'm not sure I understand what I read online. Do I need to find some other boondoggle?

Thx...

Map of construction for UT

Hope this helps. This is a link for an active map of UT for traffic and construction. You can move the map to any area of the state and place your cursor over the traffic camera icon for up to date pic or over the construction barrel icon for up to date info on construction and lane closures. Just click on the tabs for the icons you want to see on the map:

http://udottraffic.utah.gov/construction.aspx?tab=1

Thanks for the post...and your first one! :thumb I'll have to keep my eye on that. It does look like there are some land closures, maybe one-way traffic out past Park City. I'll be there on the weekend...maybe it will be a bit more open.

No problemo with the roads...some nice scenery east of SLC on I-80.

Attachments

• I80Panorama.jpg
    I80Panorama.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 28
Back