• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Learn Garmin BaseCamp Tutorial Videos

Update 10-29-2023

With some research and help from a fellow MOA Forum member, it has been determined that Norwood, originator of these videos is currently unavailable.

GlobalRider has done some research of his own and along with what he found, other members have been able to offer additional help.

That thread can be forum here- https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?104923-Garmin-BaseCamp-Tutorial-Videos

Hopefully this new thread can continue assisting members with their GPS mapping.

OM

Had to take a break.. Basecamp

With some research and help from a fellow MOA Forum member, it has been determined that Norwood, originator of these videos is currently unavailable.

GlobalRider has done some research of his own and along with what he found, other members have been able to offer additional help.

That thread can be forum here- https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?104923-Garmin-BaseCamp-Tutorial-Videos

Hopefully this new thread can continue assisting members with their GPS mapping.

OM

I have to take a break from many activities due to accident, broken back, ribs, internal injuries.

The program is great, I produced them around 2013, the new products and technology has changed

Thanks to other groups and person to take the lead..in updating.
I enjoyed and learned volumes about GPS , Garmin and Basecamp.

My attends at tutorials is on your tube and listed in first thread under GEAR.

I have to take a break from many activities due to accident, broken back, ribs, internal injuries.

And I thought we had lost you due to Covid after seeing your last visit was back in 2020-09-21 earlier today.

I would have missed that "southern" accent.

Back