Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 76 to 81 of 81

Thread: Learn Garmin BaseCamp Tutorial Videos

  1. #76
    Registered User GotFog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Defiance, MO
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by dfisher1 View Post
    I guess I am a little dense this morning !!!!!!
    I have an iMac computer, in Basecamp, how do I access Google Earth ????
    Is that part of "Birdseye" that says it is a subscription service ????
    Thanks again.......
    Go to beginning of thread and watch lesson 6. Starts at about 3:20 mark where he discusses google earth. Similarly, lesson 7 discusses the integration of Yelp. Using these two items helps immensely in planning.
    John
    Defiance, MO
    96 BMW R1100GS; 17 KTM 350 EXC-F

  2. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by GotFog View Post
    Go to beginning of thread and watch lesson 6. Starts at about 3:20 mark where he discusses google earth. Similarly, lesson 7 discusses the integration of Yelp. Using these two items helps immensely in planning.
    I will do....
    Thank you very much !!!!!

  3. #78
    Registered User GotFog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Defiance, MO
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by dfisher1 View Post
    I will do....
    Thank you very much !!!!!
    You are welcome.
    At the end of the videos section nest the bottom of the first post is a link to a download:


    http://www.newenglandriders.org/Learn_BaseCamp_PC.pdf

    This is an excellent guide on using BC. If you set aside about 2 or 3 hours, make a pot of coffee, and follow along with the lesson, you will learn a tremendous amount about BC. I like the lesson on integrating with GEarth and Yelp. You can scout out fueling stops zoom in at street level, determine layout. I have even used to see if premium fuel is available.

    See you out on the road.
    John
    Defiance, MO
    96 BMW R1100GS; 17 KTM 350 EXC-F

  4. #79
    Registered User RIDERR1150GSADV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.Florida
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by dfisher1 View Post
    I guess I am a little dense this morning !!!!!!
    I have an iMac computer, in Basecamp, how do I access Google Earth ????
    Is that part of "Birdseye" that says it is a subscription service ????
    Thanks again.......
    No, Birdseye requires a subscription whereas Google Earth Pro is now free. It used to be $400.00 a year..
    MOA # 108516
    Current ride 2018 R1200 GSA Triple Black
    Past rides '04 R1150RT, '05 K1200LT, '06 R1150GSA, 17 R1200RT

  5. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by GotFog View Post
    You are welcome.
    At the end of the videos section nest the bottom of the first post is a link to a download:


    http://www.newenglandriders.org/Learn_BaseCamp_PC.pdf

    This is an excellent guide on using BC. If you set aside about 2 or 3 hours, make a pot of coffee, and follow along with the lesson, you will learn a tremendous amount about BC. I like the lesson on integrating with GEarth and Yelp. You can scout out fueling stops zoom in at street level, determine layout. I have even used to see if premium fuel is available.

    See you out on the road.
    Thanks for all the great info !!!! Tonight and tomorrow suppose to have 3 to 5" of snow.....Mother Nature doesn't know it is suppose to be Spring....
    So it will be a good time to watch some of the lesson videos !!!!!

  6. #81

    Reply

    a great offer to learn garmin Baseacamp
    i learn a lot from it
    thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •