• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MOA New Member, waiting to pick up R1200RT

Lugar-John

New to MOA waiting to pick up 08 R1200RT before end of August.
She needs a good home as it only has 16K on the clock.
Currently riding 08 Harley Electra Glide Ultra with just over 50K on it.
Iron Butt Assoc. Saddle Sore 1000 and Butt Burner 1500 on the Ultra.
Time to add a new pony to the stable..
God Bless and Safe Riding to All..
St Charles, MO..

Attachments

• Great Wall FMRC-Patch-1-2011.jpg
    Great Wall FMRC-Patch-1-2011.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 100
Welcome to the forum! What is the title of that song..."Anticipation!" Sounds like you'll really enjoy the bike.

Nice background in the photo, BTW!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum - I'm sure you'll enjoy your new ride!

Thanks for being a member

2008 R1200RT Picked up today Nice ride home 213 Mile Ride Home

I'm new here too... Welcome. ( 2BC )

Marty

Thanks to all for the welcome.. It was a nice ride home, Bell Mag-9 waiting for proper Sena-10 mount to match helmet and provide tunes..
God Bless and many miles of smiles to all..

Welcome!

New to MOA waiting to pick up 08 R1200RT before end of August.
She needs a good home as it only has 16K on the clock.
Currently riding 08 Harley Electra Glide Ultra with just over 50K on it.
Iron Butt Assoc. Saddle Sore 1000 and Butt Burner 1500 on the Ultra.
Time to add a new pony to the stable..
God Bless and Safe Riding to All..
St Charles, MO..

Welcome to the forum. I am new to the forum as well. I am still trying to lasso a 2014 R1200RT that is supposedly running loose on the shipping dock in Europe.

Back