• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I Like Personalized Plates

If I ever win the lottery I'm gonna get me a REEEEEAL expensive toy and put a tag on it that says NO WIFE.

So you'll know it's me.

68375132-M.jpg

Best ones I've seen were in SoCal a few years ago.
First one was on a Honda and the plate read FENRY.
Second was a blue Dodge Horizon that read BEYOND.
And the all time best was on an Audi that read NOTAINI.

Consider my F650GS and its engine. Everyone knows it's:

88723072-S.jpg

The geoscience nerds will have to explain the license on my new K1200GT, because it's the global:

85424046-S.jpg

Oh, and you can see the plate on my wife's Audi TT Roadster.

Cheers, Greg

Saw two from Canada the other day parked at a local motel on a pair of matching black RT's
Jyms RT
Anns RT

Was hoping to catch the riders on the way out but missed them.

I think I have a new plate in mind.

SMTLUD

So Many Things Left Un Done

I don't why but I just walked out to my garage and said this to my self... :dance

I could just think of people asking me what it means... :dunno

Doc

SFDOC said:
SMTLUD

So Many Things Left Un Done

I don't why but I just walked out to my garage and said this to my self... :dance

I could just think of people asking me what it means... :dunno

Doc

Nice. Could be a daily mantra. :thumb

And for State "appointed" vanity plates?

A friend of mine has on his R12GS, MC V1TZ, we call him jokingly the "Irish Jew". He's of Mexican descent.

Now take a look at this one, and tell me what the State of AZ has in mind for me:

3629422204_570a5b2d75_b.jpg

Last edited:
Being a recovering smart@$$, I had these on my R100RT (pleasure):

407941930_8zBMc-L.jpg

Some of the pleasure was diluted when a woman laughed at the plate and thought I was so funny to have a plate that said genius but spelled it wrong. :rolleyes

Then, for my R1100RT, I got this (peace):
407941665_KfiC4-L.jpg

Wyoming only has 4 digits available, plus the county number. I'm in county 5, so what I got would be 5-WHAT or whatever. So far, I just have numbers. (The women at the courthouse were nice enough to search through what they had to match the GS plate more or less to the RT plate though. Thanks, small town. :wave )

Easy to Remember

Last year I decided to take the plunge and get vanity plates for my 3 motos because I got tired of having to go out to my bike and read the plate every time I checked into a hotel, bought a parking pass, etc.

R1150R: GOZAR1
R1200GS: GOZAR2
R1200GSA: GOZAR3

Most people outside of South Florida don't get it, but "gozar" means to have fun or enjoy in Spanish.:brad

Back