• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Country Store Items?

Why is it ? that the "other" BMW club still has the roundel in their logo...but not here??????????????:dunno

I don't there was an issue with making a logo that matched BMW's requirements. But then you are always beholden to those requirements. By making "our own", we don't have to answer to any outside organization. I know one other vintage BMW club that steered very clear of anything that the blue roundel folks would every have trouble with. They are free to use it as they see fit.

I showed the new logo to my aunt, a person who has spent many years in the advertising world as a graphic artist. She thought it looked modern and nicely done...as far as a logo goes.

Isn't the RA logo shown their BMW International Club compliant logo?

Doesn't the MOA have one also? I believe one was previously shown during the roll out. Is it available to members?

The new logo pros a ad cons debate aside, the practice reality in MN is i am constantly answering (or being teased) how much the Mall Of America pays to advertise on my bike. YMMV

I showed the new logo to my aunt, a person who has spent many years in the advertising world as a graphic artist. She thought it looked modern and nicely done...as far as a logo goes.

I showed it to my peers in the industry as well... "Nice. But what's it for?" was the general response. :ha

the practice reality in MN is i am constantly answering (or being teased) how much the Mall Of America pays to advertise on my bike. YMMV

Some people must have been blinded by the stores at the Mall of America to confuse our logo with theirs! :stick

Attachments

• MallofAmerica.jpg
    MallofAmerica.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 97
FWIW. http://marketingmama.com/loving-the-mall-of-america-fall-ad-campaign-2009

SBJ201007262801-01.jpg

Looks like the Mall needs to get their act together...find something and stick with it. Just what is their logo, anyway??

Attachments

• MallofAmerica2.jpg
    MallofAmerica2.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 98
Depends where and what they are doing. The MOA thing was successful for them and has become a strong part of what they have done for several years. The current expansion will no doubt result in another updated look to their logo.

Back