• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Country Store Items?

we are working on it...

More Raffles!!

Carnival-Barker.jpg

Having just returned from the MOA Rally in St. Paul MN I was very impressed with the new format Country Store and all the new
items that the MOA is offering.

FYI. There are 1001 sites out there one can have their logo printed on cheap Chinese Sh*t such as this. I'm left wondering who is getting the kick backs?
If I had partaken of the lifetime memberships before they were yanked... I'd be screaming for an audit of funds in this so called "club".

FYI. There are 1001 sites out there one can have their logo printed on cheap Chinese Sh*t such as this. I'm left wondering who is getting the kick backs?
If I had partaken of the lifetime memberships before they were yanked... I'd be screaming for an audit of funds in this so called "club".
Obviously your cranked up about something Jim. How about you transferring some of your energy towards a post in http://forums.forums.bmwmoa.orgdisplay.php?56-Opportunities-Members-and-Vendors
Maybe you could highlight some of your equipment and how you do the screen-printing and embroidery work. Out here in the east I have a tough time getting any type of sewing done so I just bought one of these-
media.nl

I have quite a few repairs right off the bat for it.
OM

Obviously your cranked up about something Jim. How about you transferring some of your energy towards a post in http://forums.forums.bmwmoa.orgdisplay.php?56-Opportunities-Members-and-Vendors
Maybe you could highlight some of your equipment and how you do the screen-printing and embroidery work.

To be honest. I'm surprised what I offered is still up.

Cranked up? Hell yes. Although, more like fed up. I hate scams... Along w/ the violation of trust by guys who think they are smarter.
So... Come December... I'll just move along... I'm too old and too tired and too sore to put up w/ this crap.

Meanwhile I'll just keep rolling up my post tally in the Photography threads... "Pitchas" is worth a 1000 words over there. Plus I love the extraordinary talent.

Meanwhile I'll just keep rolling up my post tally in the Photography threads... "Pitchas" is worth a 1000 words over there. Plus I love the extraordinary talent.
The detail in your recent cat photos was exceptional :thumb
OM

If you look at the pictures of the Grand prize bikes from Pandoras, the BMW emblems are red and white. Will I have to change them to true BMW emblems if I win them?

If you look at the pictures of the Grand prize bikes from Pandoras, the BMW emblems are red and white. Will I have to change them to true BMW emblems if I win them?

Those are decals cut to fit. BMW has already sent a love note "requesting" the stickers be removed. It's back to BMW blue!

Back