• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Labor Day, Staunton VA.

gsjay

Our local group BMW Riders-Laurel Highlands is heading to Staunton Va. Labor Day weekend and I thought I'd share the info here. So consider yourself invited.

Aug 30-31st 2014
Staunton Va.
Labor Day Weekend
We're returning to the Howard Johnson Express in Staunton Va. for the Labor Day weekend.

We have rooms blocked for Aug 30, 31st.

$59.00 + tax give or take depending on how many people/beds.

The block is my name - Jason Kaplitz.

You must call the motel direct to get this rate and mention the block in my name.
1 540 886 5330

Staunton is a great location for a weekend of Riding and socializing! Great shops, restaurants and bars to enjoy!

Oh, and the riding is hard to beat with the Blue Ridge Parkway a short distance away and routes 250, 33 and 39 nearby.

See you there.
jason

Hey Jason.

Cancel those reservations! Come join the Richmond BMW riders at The Sherando Lake Rally at nearby Sherando National Park. $ 40 per person - 2 nights camping meals included if you're one of the first 100 to register. See www.rbmwr.com.

Mike Stevens

Mike,
You guys run a nice rally, I was there MANY years ago..............

Our crowd is getting older:gerg and demand a bed, A/C, A pool and gourmet food within walking distance of the Bed/pool and AC.

Have a great rally.
jason

Ha! No excuses Jason, you guys are just wimps! Or spoiled?

Anyway, thanks for coming to VA and spending your funds. either way - your funds become our funds.
I'll reciprocate in PA, soon.

Mike (74 and still staying in a tent)

P.S. several years ago we had a 90+ yr. old. ride his Honda from Ohio, pitched a tent, unaided!

P.S.S. we've also had a lady give birth in one of those tents! Maybe even had some conceptions in those tents?!

Back