• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Need help with a tire in Marquette, MI

sarelp

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but if anybody can help me with a contact number to find and install a new tire here in Marquette, MI I would really appreciate it. It's a rear tire for a 1150 Rockster. Thanks !!

Tire Help

A quick look at Yellow Book on internet has Bald Eagle Harley Davidson 906-228-5330 and Adventure Center 906-226-7000 in Marquette, among others.
If you are looking for a BMW dealer, the closest one I can think of is (kurts?) Tytlers Cycles in De Pere, Wi. 920-347-9144. It is along Hwy 41 just south of Green Bay, Wi.
hth Frank

Need a Tire??

I don't know which way you are going. There is a small shop (Parts Place 906-475-4040) on the south side of the road in Negauanee. Zambons in Marquette (906-228-2010) is an old shop that may have something. If your coming down this way (Grayling, MI) and can make it this far I may have something used that would fit (989-370-5757). I once had steel cord showing in Marquette and made it to Grayling. Would not recommend that but careful throttle management does a lot. Let me know if I can do anything. Get here before the weekend we will put you to work on our 100 mile bicycle fund raiser. Give you a Director position. Meet all kinds of new friends. http://www.blackbearbicycletour.com/

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI
Cell 989-370-5757

Back