• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Your Motorcycle at the Stadium

Lavell Edwards Stadium, BYU.

IMG_5827.jpg

Neyland Stadium

Stopped by Knoxville on the way to the rally to see the home of the Tennessee Volunteers.

IMG_20190611_101646257 Neyland Stadium Copy.jpg

Vanderbilt Stadium

This one is almost impossible to photograph. The stadium is wedged in tightly among other buildings, trees, etc.

IMG_20190615_125724512 Vanderbilt Stadium Small.jpg

IMG_20190615_130805701 Vanderbilt Stadium Copy.jpg

Carter-Finley Stadium

Traveled to a target rich environment today.

IMG_20190727_093439 Carter-Finley Stadium (3).jpg

The Wolfpack at North Carolina State is pretty cool.

Oh boy. We have some work to do here. :)

Hey, it is Your Motorcycle at the Stadium. You have any up there?

In all honesty I don't know if we have a single American football field in Newfoundland, if we do there's only one and it's recent. Around here pretty much only soccer and rugby.

Nice! Light traffic and no people it appears

You had me playing Where's Waldo however in #38:scratch

Back