• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Just signed up

Welcome Howard! I visited lovely Barrie in the early 90s. Glad to have you as a member...you're going to love the RT.

Welcome Howard, you need to take that beautiful RT out for a nice ride to the Niagara area next Sunday.
Our Niagara BMW Riders monthly Breakfast is at 9:00 am in Smithville Ontario at the Mapleleaf Pancake House.
You can meet like minded riders over good food and swap lies and compare bikes.

Have a look at our website: www.nbmwr.com

Thanks for the info Darryl. I will keep that in mind as we have family in Niagara and go down that way fairly often. In fact I'm heading down today for a family birthday just around the corner from you on Metler road...love that area.

Welcome aboard!

Howard,

Welcome to the forum, great looking bike you have there and an impressive shop. Enjoy both!

Back