• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Matthew Parkhouse & MOA

About a year ago, I inquired whether anyone was in the process of compiling the various articles written by Mr. Parkhouse for the MOA publication and putting them in book form...is there any progress on this front?

I don't know who owns the rights to his work after it is submitted, but it does seem to me, that everyone would profit if these articles were collected, categorized, printed up and made available for sale.

I'm relatively new to the MOA, 3 or 4 years, so if others wrote articles worthy of being part of this package, their inclusion would be fine with me.

Is there some obstacle preventing this from being done?

Chuck

This has come up here for years now. Just after joining I emailed Vince Winkel the suggestion that all the Matt Parkhouse and Paul Glaves excellent articles should be archived on the MOA site for member retrieval. I was told then and have read here again not so long ago that it was a work in progress. No idea what the status is now years later but maybe if we keep coming maybe they will build it? Learning and sharing tech info on out bikes is the main reason I joined the MOA.

Matthew Parkhouse and/or Oak Okleshen. Oak, as most of you know, is the ABC (Airheads Beemer Club) Technical Consultant as well as "Friend of the Marque". Oak is the main reason I joined the ABC. Parkhouse and Oak should maybe conspire on a publication.

Matthew Parkhouse and/or Oak Okleshen. Oak, as most of you know, is the ABC (Airheads Beemer Club) Technical Consultant as well as "Friend of the Marque". Oak is the main reason I joined the ABC. Parkhouse and Oak should maybe conspire on a publication.

Yeah there's an idea. Dynamic duo if there ever was one! Paul and Voni plan to attend our rally in August. I'll try to remember to ask him for his thoughts on archiving all these wonderful contributions.

Yeah there's an idea. Dynamic duo if there ever was one! Paul and Voni plan to attend our rally in August. I'll try to remember to ask him for his thoughts on archiving all these wonderful contributions.

I 100th this idea. I'm a youngster who recently (two years ago) fell in love with airheads. I want to continue to keep these wonderful machines alive and kicking. Would love the opportunity to retrieve these articles as well.

Back