• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Going West Tomorrow Morning

BMW Triumphant

Ed Kilner #176066
I will be leaving from Mississauga (West of Toronto) tomorrow AM and heading for Oregon, then up to Anacortes, over to Vancouver Island, then back home via the Trans Canada Highway. Well, that is the plan...may vary it for various reasons.

Will be doing a blog post most days I hope, so feel free to follow my progress, make comments etc.

Tried to pack lightly, but cameras, electronics, etc. sure eat up pannier and top-box space. Still, I will not need an auxiliary bag across the passenger seat like last time.

Thanks folks. I'm safely in Duncan BC and will soon be returning East from here. Watching the flooding along the route and will stick around here until it's clear the Trans Canada is clear.

Great trip so far. Lolo Pass was an enjoyable ride. Hwy 129 south from Lewiston to Joseph OR was more challenging. Check Google Earth and you will see what I mean.

Very lovely country side from there up to the ferry to Canada at Anacortes. Having a great time. videos and photos are on my blog.

Back