Thread: Cross Reference

Cross Reference

Due to an accident with an uninsured truck I am trying to rebuild my 1993 r100r. I need several fork parts. I understand several parts are common with k75 & k100's of the same period. How can I find out what bikes uses the same fork, headlight, windshield....
    Thanks
    Hank

Welcome to the forum! See if this helps...go to RealOEM online and type in the R100R part number...then search on that. It give you a listing of other models it was used on.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Widdop View Post
    Due to an accident with an uninsured truck I am trying to rebuild my 1993 r100r. I need several fork parts. I understand several parts are common with k75 & k100's of the same period. How can I find out what bikes uses the same fork, headlight, windshield....
    Thanks
    Hank
    Use the search feature at Max's BMW website. If you find out the proper part number, then search for it and the site will tell you every bike that uses that same part!
    "The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't change every time congress meets." - Will Rogers