• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

lets see your stripes

Ratze -

Looks like you're having troubles with pictures...what steps are you using?? One member posted some instructions here:

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?2021-How-do-I-post-a-picture&p=927981&viewfull=1#post927981

I put together a beginning document on how to post; contained in that is a couple of screens on how to upload a picture...it starts here:

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...-the-MOA-Forum&p=935750&viewfull=1#post935750

The above is for uploading the MOA site. If you're pictures are already on the web somewhere on say flickr or smugmug, there is a different way to link pictures to your post.

Let me know if I can help.

Thank you, ill try er again. shoot, it keeps saying file upload failed. i have posted pic before. heck i dono.

Bummer...which of the two process I linked to are you using? I've had pretty good success with the second link approach...it does take some time. Also note that the file you're trying to upload must be less than a certain size. Typically that is a JPG file of 800 x 1000...the file size for something like this would be around 150 to 250Mb. If it's much bigger than that, you will get a failure.

All the places you have been, all mine are posted up on the aft end of the bike. states, countries ect. ill post a pic eventually.

All the places you have been, all mine are posted up on the aft end of the bike. states, countries ect. ill post a pic eventually.

Ah, at first I thought you were talking about chicken strips............. I don't have any to show. But isve ridden in every state from Maine to Tennessee. Someday when I retire I'll do the rest of them.

Back