• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Online resouce for finding manuals for an '03 K12GT?

basketcase

What's that noise...?
A friend recently purchased his first BMW, a pristine '03 K1200GT. I'm posting on his behalf.

Unfortunately the PO did not have the manuals for it.

Can anyone suggest a source for finding the manuals online in PDF?

That, or how to obtain them from BMW.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Sorry, I can't help with the manuals, but there is lots of model specific info and knowledge here.

Thanks. We dug around last evening and found a few things in PDF, but I'm thinking a dealership or perhaps eBay will be the best option for finding OEM, bound manuals.

Any dealer can get you a cd-rom for the later models...not any paper from BMW

be careful of copies offered online...you get what you pay for...and it sometimes doesn't work or have ALL the subsections:doh

Owners manual available on paper from BMW dealer.

Service manual available on DVD from BMW dealer.

Guess I was thinking service manual...always considered the little book as the operators handbook :laugh

I have purchased several owners manuals from the dealers...why do the first owners hang on to them? :scratch

Guess I was thinking service manual...always considered the little book as the operators handbook :laugh

I have purchased several owners manuals from the dealers...why do the first owners hang on to them? :scratch

Just logged back in after a hiatus. My friend found something and is well into his own maintenance and other chores.

And I agree with you about the first owners not giving up the manuals. I think they get lost in a shop drawer or perhaps the magazine rack by the guy's recliner and then just disappear as far as most subsequent owners are concerned. Personally, I keep it in the top-case and make sure it goes with the bike when I sell.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :thumb

Back