• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

2014 F800GT - Windshield Swap

I, along with many others have replaced the stock windshield with the offering from Madstad. Additionally, other w/shield offerings in the market have been used by F800GT owners. You can find information on these swaps at the F800 forum. Link:http://f800riders.org/

I added the Givi screen with a spoiler from twistedthrottle.com. Here's a pic. I'm extremely happy with the setup.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

My wife decided to have a new screen added to her 2013 GT this past Friday while at Americade at Lake George. I have a V-Stream on my RT and love it, so when we saw that they were there at the Vendor area, we went for it. Installed on the spot and she reported much better performance on the subsequent miles.

I added the Givi screen with a spoiler from twistedthrottle.com. Here's a pic. I'm extremely happy with the setup.

View attachment 45191View attachment 45192

I have the 700GS with a Givi Airstream that I just added the smaller spoiler to it to compensate for my Airhawk air pad on the seat. Took her on a 500 mile ride last Thursday and really like the spoiler addition. Removed that last little irritation of helmet wobble when pushing 70 MPH on slab......

I added a Wonderlich deflector that helped throw the wind higher. It helped a great deal, but wasn't the exact fix I wanted. I later replaced the stock windscreen with a Madstat windscreen. I love it!

Back