• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

As we get to Memorial Day

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
For all who served.....
missing-man.jpg

OM

Memorial Day Shoutout to All Veterans!
"All Gave Some - Some Gave All"

Happy Memorial Day Weekend 2014 My Fellow Veterans
Sergeant Don Stanley, United States Army 1968-1974

07506824e7cab1d46ae91e834fe28f24.jpg

Remembering Our Fallen

On this Memorial Day 2014 I salute all our Brothers and Sisters who have fallen. Your deeds will always be remembered by all.

I offer a rousing SEMPER FI to all who served or are currently serving.

Keith Birkhofer
Sergeant USMC
1965 - 1970

Thank You

All those who answered the call, all those of courage and honor, all those who lie in foreign lands.Thank You.

Today is the day that the country has chosen to remember those that gave their lives so that those left behind and in the future could enjoy the freedoms and rights that our country provides it's citizens. Now adays even the illegals are more than amply given of the fruits of those lives and ultimate sacrifice.

Later, Veteran's day is the day to salute those that serve and have. Those men and women that did pay the toll of freedom, by giving their lives, in the past and now, never truly believed that they would be the ones to die. They wanted to fulfill their dreams, hopes, and plans. Yet, they gave all so that you and I could do those things. Live your daily life as you want; but do know, never forget, that they, my brothers,........those heroes......did it for YOU..........God bless these United States........Dennis

Back