• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The Beer Garden needs YOU !

MADDOG

As always, the happiest place at the Rally, would like to welcome any and all, old and new, to help in the arduous task of serving beer to 9000 fellow beemerites.
For any neophytes out there, the BG runs 4 hour shifts, noon to midnight each day, with the exception of Wed. That is 2PM to 10PM.
Pat Dial, one of the co-chairs, is co-ordinating and slotting times with personnel. He can be reaches at oldxgymnast@gmail.com.

So, ride safely, come thirsty, and have a great time

MAD DOG
Nat Rally BG Chair:drink
aka Jim Faucher

Annie and I worked a few shifts at the BG in Salem. Great crew to work with and it was a fun experience. All the patrons were well behaved and of course you get to spend time with the suave, erudite and handsome MAD DOG :brow. We'll be back if we are able to attend this year's rally.

Fingers crossed....

After my disappointment at missing last year's event I'm planning on making it this year and hope to fill in a couple of the evening shifts :)
Cheers,
Scoobs

Is the "Forum" doing a shift this year? No matter, I'll send a note to get slotted somewhere.

The one and only time I did this was in West Bend and I have to say, even though it was real work, it was also quite enjoyable.

Is the "Forum" doing a shift this year? No matter, I'll send a note to get slotted somewhere.

The one and only time I did this was in West Bend and I have to say, even though it was real work, it was also quite enjoyable.

Thanks, Brad!! :bar :beer

Whatever you do, do not let Mad Dog or Maniac know you can count above 5 (by the way I seriously doubt either of them can do so). They'll stick you at the pay table and work you 48 hours straight. :blush

Math skills

Now , now Kevin.

I'll have you know I can count up to 8, as that is the amount of fingers that I have. { Thumbs are technically not fingers} That number satisfies most drink purchases.

SO THERE !

MAD DOG
Nat BG Chair:drink

Beer at St. Paul

Ok Guys and Gals.

here it is. Craft beers are : Goose Island 312 Wheat, Goose Island IPA, Odell Porter [ 6.2% content} and Minn Lift Bridge { amber}

Lock and load, we are going to have a rally!!!!

MAD DOG

aka jim, nat BG chair

Volunteered months ago for beer garden haven't heard a peep since. Don't know when to show up at rally or if I'm supposed to do something or not. Guess I'll just roll in Thurs. and ask questions. What the hay, haven't been to a national since Escanaba.

Volunteered months ago for beer garden haven't heard a peep since. Don't know when to show up at rally or if I'm supposed to do something or not. Guess I'll just roll in Thurs. and ask questions. What the hay, haven't been to a national since Escanaba.

I'm sure the guys will put you to work.....if not we have plenty of volunteer opportunities for you in many spots....See you in St. Paul!!!:german

volunteering

Not sure what went wrong, but we certainly want and need you. If you could please contact Pat Dial, my co-chair, at oldxgymnast@gmail.com, you and he can decide what works for you.

Ride safely and thank you

MAD DOG
Nat BG Chair

Back