• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cee Bailey Praises

akbeemer

SURVIVOR
I have a set of Cee Bailey's head light protectors on my 2013 FJR. Last weekend something hit the right side and shattered the protector into three pieces; the light lens is undamaged. (I know, not a BMW, but it happened on the way to a BMW event :thumb) I sent Cee Bailey a picture and asked if I could buy just the one side. I had a response in a few hours saying that if I would provide a mailing address they will send me a new set at no charge, including shipping. You cannot ask for more.

Do not know why the pics upside down, but a crack is a crack no matter the prospective.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 520
Just a piece of info for those who've never tried it.

CeeBailey makes what is by a long margin the best windscreen cleaner I've ever seen. Comes in qts and little spray bottles and due to its formulation, is very economical to use- a little goes a long way.
It apparently contains a peroxide because it foams on biological material (like bugs) and a wax. It dries quickly and has no residue problem. Its good enough you can skip the wet rag soak for getting off most bugs except the really nasty big ones glued in place by days of riding.

I still make and use the CalSci formula stuff for my cages and their glass but use the CeeBailey's on the bikes where it also makes a good cleaner for any place where bugs impact.

Last edited:
Back