• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Salty Fog Riders Rally 2014: #7

Putting the 2014 Ride Report together and not into this thread for a wee bit. Pulled the photos of Bud's soup challenge. John set the bar and Bud couldn't resist!....... stay tuned for the full report in a separate thread.... followed by a Salty Fog Riders Rally 2015 ( and some big news ) :lurk

SOUP1_zps2ad6f1bd.jpg

SOUP2_zps5497e1c3.jpg

SOUP3_zpsf2908961.jpg

SOUP4_zps971bf40a.jpg

Bud, you don't look near as :gerg as I thought you would.:lol :wave

.......I just zoomed on a "close up" of the wall oven clock between pic#1 & pic#4.... and even allowing for "photo staging" & the extra bowl;
you've ate all day Bud... too much time: Disqualified!

Plus...I don't see any bread n butter or crackers!!!! Your looking good Bud, hope your feeling the same my friend. Mary; wheres your non wine glass hand??

as always.... "three bowl"

She was providing moral support!
:D

NOTE: SALTY FOG RIDERS RALLY 2014: THE REPORT is over at thread Salty fog riders rally 2014 I messed up on the Title and somehow got no caps and neglected to include REPORT. Brilliant. - Bob

Back