• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Greetings from Mississauga Canada

Tinbasher
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I've recently joined this wonderful community and resource. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing my own biking experiences. I'm a new rider and started late but i'm very keen to enjoy my new pastime. I've got a 2007 BMW 1200RT with just about 87500 kms and really enjoy the bike. I've just done all my own maintenance and it was really fun. Really looking forward to riding. Just waiting for the weather to improve.
Cheers.
John.:clap

Attachments

• IMG_20130611_195750.jpg
    IMG_20130611_195750.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 62
Welcome John;
You will find a lot of very useful information here.
Nice RT, the right colour too!

Have a look at our website for the Niagara BMW Riders that meet in Smithville not too far from you.

www.nbmwr.com

Thanks for being a member!

:clap Welcome to the Forum, John! :clap

If you need a place to ride on Victoria Day Weekend, come and visit London's Forest City Motorrad's ABC Rally at the Springwater Conservation Area. We serve a great meal on the Saturday evening! :eat :bar :eat

Welcome to the forum! Well I can't say that I can say where you are from 3 times fast, I have seen a bit of Mississauga in films and it looked like a great place.
Enjoy the forum.
Gary

Welcome! Not the best spring to start riding, but better weather should come soon. Definitely visit Niagara, and I can attest that the ABC rally Victoria Day weekend is always lots of fun. There is also the CVMG rally in Paris June 13 - 15th. With all that practise, you will be ready to ride to St. Paul in July.

Hi John, welcome to the BMWMOA, I just recently rejoined after a 20 absence. I will be at the CVMG rally in Paris June 13-15/14. It should be a great rally and if you have never been to Friday the 13th in Dover you may not want to miss this year. Won't be back till 2017 in the summer riding months.

Port Dover is only about a 45 minute ride from Paris. Just follow the bikes.

Back