• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Caution: Icebergs Ahead

billyfields

My dear wife is doing her anual "open the cage door" and letting me take off for a week for a solo tour to where ever I blooming well please. I am thinking of going to Newfoundland (live in Hamilton, Ont, not far from Buffalo). I hear vague reports about a cool wet summer out east. I would love to see an iceberg or two but I don't fancy driving through one. Anyone been out that way this summer?

it's a trap!

the correct response is, "i want to spend the week with you sweetheart."

It's been a few yrs. since I went to Newfoundland ,GO don't let tales o bergs n ill weather worry ya ...scenery soo beautiful yuo'll ferget the chill ..ps bring your heated gear if ya got any,,,but GO!!!!

Back