• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

All the K75 Tech Videos that Fit

drneo66

Below is a collection of Youtube videos that I've ran across lately. I centered on the K75, but there were some K100 videos that snuck in. Feel free to add any that I've missed. I'll attempt to keep this updated.

Keepvid.com is a place where you can download Youtube videos and save them to your device (very nice since these videos could disappear at any time).

A super special thank you to: Chris Harris, Alan Sykes, Paul C, djverhulst for taking the time to share these will the community.

Pre-buy inspection of splines

What happens when you don't lube your splines:

This is why splines fail

Better Spline

Spine Lube Videos

Cut video:

Full Video - 6 parts
Part1:

Part2:

Part3:

Part4:

Part5:

Part6:

Another 3 part video on the splines:
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Steering Head Bearings:
Part 1:
Part 2:

Another steering head bearing video set:
Part 1:

Part 2:

RT Mirror Replacement
Heated Grip Repair

Fuel Cap Rebuild

Build your own service box:

Fuel Filter (For k100)

Another fuel filter vid:

ABS Clearing

Removing Rear Disk
Cut Drive train and clutch referb

Replacing Spark Plugs
Front Tire Replacement

Rear Tire
Air Filter Replacement and Removing Tank

Oil Change:
Clutch Cable Change

Fork Rebuild
Part1:

Part2:
Part3:

Valve clearance check:

Using the valve shim tool
New Brushes for Starter:

Thank you for posting this information. I'll be certain to check some of these out in the next couple of weeks. :thumb

I certainly would not have tackled the last few maintenance tasks I did had I not seen those videos by Chris and Paul. The videos complemented with a reference manual (Haynes, Clymer, or BMW) and the wealth of knowledge on this forum and one is pretty much good-to-go for many DIY maintenance and repair jobs.

Back