• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for Boston Dealer to hold bike for pickup

calulus

Hello

A fellow club member and myself will be riding from Vancouver Canada to Boston in August of this year. The intention is to ship the bikes home. We are looking for information on a local dealer who would be willing to hold the bikes for pickup by the shipping company. If you know of one I would very much appreciate the contact info.

Thanks

Bike pick up

Look at Max's in Hampton NH just north of Boston or Greater Boston Motorcycle in Arlington Ma just outside Boston, let me know if you need anything else

Eric

I have dealt with Max's in Troy, and they have been very accommodating. If the NH place has the same philosophy, it should be no problem.

Back