I have purchased side cases on Ebay to replace my damaged ones. They came with a key but I would like to swap the lock sets out so that I don't have to use 2 keys. Everything I have seen talks about using a small pick inserted in an access hole inside the case to get to the release tab on the lock set. I don't seem to have that option. Do you put the pick in beside the red colored locking tab for the handles? I have been scratching around in there with a bent paperclip with no luck. I will go buy a bent pick tomorrow if that is what will do the trick. Any help would be greatly appreciated.