• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Ride your bike on the COTA Track

Still amazed COTA is in Austin and close by. Will give it a go next year for the MotoGP:dance

The ride the track thing looks a bit crowded from last years pic...an experience, but not a parade lap fan with folks I do not ride with regularly.

By scenery ...I assume you mean those rather delicious young ladies ;) WoW!

I have made every GP @ Indy till last year. My best friend / riding buddy died, and I just wasn't in the mood. [We] spoke of doing Austin, but well... I might try a trip down, [perhaps this year ?] I've heard good things about it.

I'd stay right for turn one and take it easy.

Rode Indy last year and it was a zoo.

You seen turn one at COTA? Some folks will freak out with the climbing uphill tight lefty where you cannot see the exit until you point downhill. Ought to be interesting to say the least:D

Map-T1-T2.jpg

turn1-655x436.jpg

Love blind apex's, it is strange pitching a bike into a turn, with out being able to see where you are headed, but you just have to trust that no one moved the pavement since the last lap.

Love blind apex's, it is strange pitching a bike into a turn, with out being able to see where you are headed, but you just have to trust that no one moved the pavement since the last lap.

:laugh:laugh:laugh
that's right!

Back