• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Rally/ RA Rally from SW Ontario

Motor unit 7

Fire Don't Burn
Hi All South Western Ontario here!

Just posting to see if anyone i going to the MOA Rally and would like some company to ride with? (Planning ahead and looking for great weather!)

It could be a great trip either taking the Badger over or back, I have done this before and it is a trip back in to history to go on the steam ship, on of the last ones on the Great Lakes one can travel on.

If any one is interested let me know I am retired and ride a RT but enjoy seeing things when I ride not a go fast to get there type person.

Will also be doing the RA Rally if your going to that and want a riding friend as well, Have done the Chicken Rally 5 or 6 times and this is just an hour farther south and the Barber Museum is a great place to go as well.

Cheers

Back