• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Guy in SoCal

ldhardy12

Utah 12 - what a road!
Joined the BMWMOA group today to see how I can enjoy the new BMW RT that will be here soon.

Strange story on how I came to be getting an RT, though. Sold my 2014 GSW to get one.
Wish I would have known earlier about the RT.

Welcome to the forum! Any chance you could ship some warm weather east?
Gary

Joined the BMWMOA group today to see how I can enjoy the new BMW RT that will be here soon.

Strange story on how I came to be getting an RT, though. Sold my 2014 GSW to get one.
Wish I would have known earlier about the RT.

Sold one wethead to buy another. You must be the first to do that!

Love to see a pic of the new RT when it shows up.

Welcome to the forum and the MOA family. Glad to have you as a member.

Sold one wethead to buy another. You must be the first to do that!

Love to see a pic of the new RT when it shows up.

Welcome to the forum and the MOA family. Glad to have you as a member.

Nice to be here. The reason the RT is on the way and that the GS has left the building is that the GS was not as comfortable for my wife.
Loved the GS, but there was no way I would be able to ride it for a three week trip unless she came along with me. We really like road trips
and we've done thousands of miles on or Honda ST1100 and the RoadGlide.

I like her to ride with me and it would have been really tough to keep 4 bikes in the garage. Still need to find the right lottery ticket to allow that to happen.
And, no to the frozen moisture. Makes riding the canyons here more of a challenge than they already are.

Last edited:
I like her to ride with me and it would have been really tough to keep 4 bikes in the garage.

Easy solution. Build an auxiliary garage for the extra bikes. And make sure to build a bunk into one of the walls in case you get into trouble.

Back