• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

1994 K75S ABS I Rear Brake Fluid Reservoir

Slipster

Slipster
I am in the process in replacing my old brake lines. Ordered the kit from Spiegler.

This would be good time to replace the ABS rear brake reservoir hose. Is this hose a BMW part (can't locate it) to just a automotive store item?

I am in the process in replacing my old brake lines. Ordered the kit from Spiegler.

This would be good time to replace the ABS rear brake reservoir hose. Is this hose a BMW part (can't locate it) to just a automotive store item?

The BMW part number is 34321457880. About $7.00

It isn't particularly special. It holds gravity pressure only from the reservoir down to the master cylinder. But it has to be a "rubber" material that is impervious to DOT 4 brake fluid. Not all hoses are. So unless there is a particular reason not to just get one from a dealer - they will need to order it - that is what I would do.

Last edited:
Back