• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Motorcycle Ride Partner for CA/SA-winter 2014/15?

kantuckid

If you have interest in a MC rental/ride partnership next winter for any of the following countries: Colombia, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Costa Rica,Ecuador or Mexico- lets talk. PM me.
I'm an active,healthy, senior,married,male, experienced MC traveler that is a smell the roses style rider, not into "daily mileage marathons". FWIW, my wife isn't into long distance MC travel.
I don't have any interest in a tour group connection, as I prefer independent travel for freedom-as in choice of : lodging,food,pacing,dates,routes,no larger group decisions & lower cost too. On/off pavement's OK but I lean toward mostly pavement or decent gravel/dirt. Room sharing OK when logical with higher cost lodgings. I am my own mechanic. I'm not interested in trips much over a month in length or during any period except after Dec. holidays , Jan., Feb. & March.:lurk

P.S. As always , I'm open to discussion about direct ride partnerships from USA to Mexico &/or Central America. FWIW, I have over 20,000 miles of solo Mexico rides & many fly & drives/drives. I know where to go, not go, so on.

Last edited:
Back