• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

GT exhaust pipe proximity to brake pedal

The exhaust pipe on right side of the GT is very close to brake pedal. I sometimes touch it with my boot and the result is a melted sole.
Is there any way to clip something on the pipe to protect my big foot?

Thanks in advance.

Check out the Japanese, Triumph, or Harley shops - there are perforated shields that clamp on.
A little customization may be necessary.
Alternatively, maybe add a small vertical tab to the inner side of the brake pedal?

Check out the Japanese, Triumph, or Harley shops - there are perforated shields that clamp on.
A little customization may be necessary.
Alternatively, maybe add a small vertical tab to the inner side of the brake pedal?

My f650gs has a tab on the inner side of the brake pedal, so check and see if that would work.

Exhaust pipe protector

Thanks all.
I got a stainless steel Cobra pipe protector from motorcycle super store.
It's perfect!!!

Back