• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

volunteers

I love to work the beer gardens. :clap I'm the guy who trys to sell you 20 tickets :drink at a time. (and am most succesfull I might add...--and if I gave you back a wad of ones for change... it was for the greater good :wow )
A lot of people didn't relise the restrictions put on the beer servers for the show, should of had sign...(but then no one would have read it anyways)
Just can't please em all..

merrittgene said:
You forgot the "(sic)" after bottleneck. :D

S
I've said it elsewhere, but volunteering MADE the rally experience what it was: camaraderie, fellowship, friendship, etc. In a word: FUN.

I agree Gene! :thumb

Although Stress and I did a stint at the beer garden with the Forum folks, there are tons of people that did long shifts of volunteering. We can't thank all of you enough! :clap The beer garden was easy (and fun), and we were able to do our 4 hours and leave. I know others that signed up for a shift and ended up giving a whole day's work. Those are the real volunteers! And, I saw Manic Mechanic many, many times throughout the whole weekend, and every time I saw him, he was still working! Thanks for picking up the slack for us, Randy!!!! :wave

Back