• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW Dealership coming to Oklahoma City

^^^Holding a "grudge" as you put it, against the former owners, is a valid reaction to having been treated dishonestly. I assume your ox was not the one gored.
That aside, you are quite correct in that what the enthusiasts need, is more dealerships. I haven't encountered anyone who is not willing to give the new folks a fair shake and everyone hopes they will be very successful.

"Respect is earned". That's a popular saying and the code many live by. Sadly, they didn't have as good a dad as I was fortunate to have. One of the things he taught me is that respect is not earned. Respect is expected and automatic. What is earned is the loss of respect. Everyone should be given respect automatically, just as I should expect to be respected automatically, until such time as they do something to earn the loss of that respect.

new dealer

He came to our OK Road Riders meeting last month with his wife and seems like a nice guy who is sincerely interested in building a good relationship with riders in the community. He'll get a chance with us as far as I'm concerned. It will be nice to have a dealer in the OKC area even though it will be hard to beat the service of the Tulsa BMW group.

He came to our OK Road Riders meeting last month with his wife and seems like a nice guy who is sincerely interested in building a good relationship with riders in the community. He'll get a chance with us as far as I'm concerned. It will be nice to have a dealer in the OKC area even though it will be hard to beat the service of the Tulsa BMW group.

That is a dealer that knows the mutually beneficial relationship between a Chartered Club and a dealer. When that happens, both win.

Glad to see a new dealership coming to Oak City. No reason for them to not do well. I travel for a livin and I visit a lot of BMW dealerships because I'm just there. Went to the old dealership more than several times. You could see it from the interstate, but would drive up to it kindof in a backward kind of way. Somethin about that place was odd, but I couldn't put a finger on it. I wasn't a local. Looking forward to visiting the new delership.

13707267655_5e556073c4_c.jpg

Attachments

• 13707267655_5e556073c4_c.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 91
    64.7 KB · Views: 88
    64.7 KB · Views: 88
sorry about the multiple pics... computer error...

I can't seem to change.. it.. anyway... you get the idea if you live in the area... maybe it really is going to happen... let's hope for the best!

The worlds greatest dealership....

we'll see... but i for one will give them a chance...

^^^^ If you try riding DOWN, it should be an easier trip from Tulsa. I'm guessing the other guy is the navigator on your "Two Wheel Oklahoma" travel show?....:wave:nyah:nyah

P.S. I've enjoyed the episodes you guys produce.

AC has always treated the club guys well and I have no doubt he'll do the same with the guys in OKC. We're planning a group ride in June to visit AC and see the shop.

OKC Dealer visit

Stopped by there last week, for a quick visit and was greeted by a very nice lady who gave me a tour of the place. Already had a good stock of riding gear and of course bikes, look fwd to supporting my local BMW shop as soon as my wife gives me money.

^^^When we went there a couple of weeks ago, my wife COST me a couple hundred bucks, and now she has her eye on a scooter.....

BMW OK City is Open and Functional with Super Good Folks There

The owner/manager of the newly opened BMW OK City BMW Dealership is AC Spencer. He was the former manager of the Ft Worth Dealership (in Hurst TX) for several years. I have purchased several new and used bikes there from the S1000RR to the K1600GT. I have always recieved excellent customer service on the showroom floor, at the parts counter and in the shop. Service is always a relection of the influence and leadership of the general manager. I made a trip from the DFW area to OK City last weekend (May 10, 2014) and stopped in to see AC and the new dealership. He has completely remodeled the building and this is an excellent facility with a shop area of generous proportion. I recommend any one living in mid-Oklahoma make this a Saturday morning coffee stop hang out. AC told me he sold five bikes last week. He has a known good Service Manager and qualified Service Technician with an excellent performance record. There are several good dealerships around and we should go where we feel comfortable. I suggest giving AC and the folks there a chance to provide you with the service he was known for in DFW. If your path to the International Rally in July takes you in the general vacinity of OK City be sure and stop in for service or a good cup of coffee and some friendly conversation.
Regards,
Ralph

Attachments

• DSC_0035 - Version 3.jpg
    DSC_0035 - Version 3.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 37
Back