• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I got Banned

..at ADV Rider..anything fun happening here???:evil

I've been here since shortly after the place opened, and over there since the summer of 2004 or thereabouts.

You really have to step in it to get banned over there. Personally, I've had my hand slapped here for things that never raise an eyebrow over there.

In fact, this place is like the church choir by comparison.

Your stay here could be way shorter... your call, that.

FWIW :brow

Notice that wasn't my first post here...:deal

I know...much "tighter" around here...:nono

I meant, anything new, fun and exciting to gab about???

Besides the fuel flange recall on our rigs...

It's wintertime bro. We're all suffering PMS and other cabin specific maladies.

About the most controversial thing going on here is an oil thread. Go figure.

Hey Vegasgsa, we (well, me) want to know how whatcha did to got banned at ADV. I might try it here and go out with a bang!

+1 for Why?

As for eighth grade lunch...sometimes that would be an improvement.

You don't want to talk about fuel flanges, fine with me. What do you want to bring to this discussion table? :ears

I've been here since shortly after the place opened, and over there since the summer of 2004 or thereabouts.

You really have to step in it to get banned over there. Personally, I've had my hand slapped here for things that never raise an eyebrow over there.

In fact, this place is like the church choir by comparison.

Your stay here could be way shorter... your call, that.

FWIW :brow

Pretty much

Sent from my iPhone, inspected and certified by the NSA

Back