• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Profile Shows Incorrect Memebership Info

rapz

I just noticed, when replying to a forum topic, that I am a new member 12/2013 and have only one post. That is definitely incorrect. I've been a member for many years and have many forum replies, how can I correct this?

I just noticed, when replying to a forum topic, that I am a new member 12/2013 and have only one post. That is definitely incorrect. I've been a member for many years and have many forum replies, how can I correct this?
I did a little looking around but as Kurt (20774) can go in better than I can, I'll have to take a guess. Did you recently re-register for the forum or try to change your user name? Could also be an unintentional re-resistration due to an attempt to change/retrieve a password. Is your username the same as you remember?
Gary

rapz48 -

I only see one member with anything similar to this username. Without much info from your postings, it's difficult to see if there's another username that is your old one. If you could PM me and provide a few more personal details, I'll see if I can find the other account. But as Gary says, likely there was a snafu during logging in or re-registering.

Let me know if I can help.

rapz48 -

I only see one member with anything similar to this username. Without much info from your postings, it's difficult to see if there's another username that is your old one. If you could PM me and provide a few more personal details, I'll see if I can find the other account. But as Gary says, likely there was a snafu during logging in or re-registering.

Let me know if I can help.
Kurt- I saw a rapz (TX) so that's close.
Gary

Gary -

Right...I see that now and also recognize the older username...he's from down South Texas way. :thumb This definitely calls for rapz48 to call Jeff on Monday and ask him to merge the new username into the older username to preserve all the content. Again, the reason Jeff needs to do this is because of the dual database system we currently have - one for the MOA website and one for the forum. At some point down the line, this will be corrected.

That's what I wuze 'tinking. Still all good information for all the members that my wonder what happened to their post count, avatar and why their profile is a bit "thin" ;) when they go take a look. I always like to think that "A question that is asked by one, helps a question wondered by many".
OM

Back