• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Friday's Entertainment

U

Unregistered

George Thorogood was fun to see if for no other reason than bringing back memories. Hwever, Stacy Mitchhart - blues band in the beer hall afterwards was GREAT! - Would really like to see his band again next year in VT.

Glad you liked them; I kept telling Sue and Brian that Stacy was going to rock the joint!
The acoustics in the Beer Tap were really sub-par, but hopefully their quality got through. As for VT, the costs go up exponentially for a band that large to travel that far from Nashville, but who knows? Brian, or whomever is the entertainment chair for VT, can contact me and I'll find out! Little premature now, perhaps. :D
I'll likely use them again in Lima for some of our larger festivals, as I have in the past, because they are just too good NOT to have them back!

Back