• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The exercise program that changed my life.

El Dookey loves to ride.
My quest for physical, mental, and spiritual perfection has led me to the greatest discovery to date. The new, fabulous exercise regimen that will tone and shape my body into what I have always wanted. Yoga - c'mon. Pilates? So yesterday. I am writing to you about: Pirates. (pronounced "pie rotties").
Its kinda like Tai Bo in that it takes the potential negative energy of pseudo-violence and gives it a positive channel through the golden chakra which clenses it with a white light of love. We swash about with swords and have to wear an eye patch and say "Arrrrrr" all the time. The teacher/sensi/guide is called "Cap'n" and we are all "mateys" (at least until our enrollment checks clear).
Pirating (pie-ratting) culminates in the taking of other peoples worldly possesions (thereby setting them free of the ties that bind) and the consumption of hard tack (look for the Carb-free Atkins Hard Tack in the aisles at D&W, Kroger, and CostCo). True Pie-rates are known by the blackness of our teeth, our ripped abs, and the odd habit of having small candles burning in our beards.
Join me?
VISA/MC/AMEX/Discover/NOVUS accepted

Nawww, tried that once!! Dang parrot kept blowin' off me shoulder at about 80!! Only thing 'ol Petey would say was "aawwkk, slow dis mfer down aawwkk" Arrrgh :D

Dave told me that you guys were strange.

Like the Marine told the draftee who weighed close to 380 lbs @ 6'2" in 1968 as to what his health problems were caused by:

"Son, the way I see it, you have 2 causes for your poor health:

1. You eat too damn much

2. You sit on your ass too damn much.

The USMC will correct both of those."

They did. Do whatever it takes to achieve your goal of better health. :thumb

MTBATP

Cliffy.......This seemed to be your routine exercise in Escanaba. Glad to see you changed your ways to pie-rating.

Dang, dang dang it!!! I guess I still don't know how to upload pictures. Sorry about that!! Back to the drawing board. :dunno

Cliffy,
It may be time to get the hell out of Michigan and to a rally. Being around all of the Jewelry is starting to get into your head. :nod

Parrot for Lorazepam

lorazepam said:
two conditions cliffy,
1. I am NOT the cabin boy
2 I get to have a parrot on my shoulder
Arrrrrr matey! I've a blue & gold macaw that would look good on your shoulder! Have winches been mentioned yet? :D
Yoe hoe hoe and a bottle of rum! :drink

Bill

BE in IN said:
Arrrrrr matey! I've a blue & gold macaw that would look good on your shoulder! Have winches been mentioned yet? :D
Yoe hoe hoe and a bottle of rum! :drink

Bill

Any of that burning liquor I brought over to your area survive the rally?

A blue parrot would match my bike, sounds good to me if he can take the speeds we would be traveling. (arrrrrrgh ramming speed )

Back