• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

/6 Ignition Switch Wiring

skotlyc

Hello, Hoping someone out there can help me. Trying to wire up the ignition switch in my R60/6 where the previous owner had done some very creative??? wiring. I just purchased a new ignition switch and would like to wire it right. Does anyone out there have the wire color code for the ignition switch to help me out? Ive got 5 terminals and 5 wires. Not sure which ones go where.

Thanks

If you go to the Links and References Forum, and then go to the subtitle, "Resources and Links." In there almost all the way down are links to many of the wiring diagrams.

I think that Kurt the moderator may know more, as I think he is the one who put all those links together - Kudos!

Last edited:
Back