Thread: Welcome Back Everyone

I Used to Be Someone sheridesabeemer's Avatar

Talking Welcome Back Everyone

I feel like I'm sitting on my front porch watching everyone rolling home. It was a long quiet week here at the Forum, Mark11LT and I were holding up the fort, maybe he was just holding a beer ...I can't really tell from here.

On behalf of those of us who could not make it, I want to thank everyone who took the time to add pictures and stories to the forum during the rally. I feel like I was out riding in the hot and sticky weather...oh wait, I was, it was here too. Except the line at my shower was very short.

And welcome to all the new forum participants, who maybe started lurking as they prepared to go to Lima. Join in the chat, we're a friendly bunch, and you can put your virtual tent as close to Brad and Loraz as you want. I like my space...

Gail
    Gail Hatch
    SheRidesABeemer's Blog
    05 R12GS
    87 K75CT

Rally Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by SheRidesABeemer
    I feel like I'm sitting on my front porch watching everyone rolling home. It was a long quiet week here at the Forum, Mark11LT and I were holding up the fort, maybe he was just holding a beer ...I can't really tell from here.

On behalf of those of us who could not make it, I want to thank everyone who took the time to add pictures and stories to the forum during the rally. I feel like I was out riding in the hot and sticky weather...oh wait, I was, it was here too. Except the line at my shower was very short.

And welcome to all the new forum participants, who maybe started lurking as they prepared to go to Lima. Join in the chat, we're a friendly bunch, and you can put your virtual tent as close to Brad and Loraz as you want. I like my space...

Gail

Week-end of Sept 16, 17 and 18th.. come pitch your tent!!!

HODAG
    I agree, I missed you guys. It was nice to be updated with photos.

Luckily Gail kept me entertained with private pictures of what she was doing. Why is she selling the LT???

To set the mood I set my tent up in the front yard, and was told it was the quiet area.
    Then moved to the garage, and kinda slept there. the line for the showers were long here also, but the beer tent was kinda quiet.

Kids camp was full, and we played fun games.
    such as "Sam watch the ceiling fan and stop crying", or "Lillie, leave your brother alone, I just got him hooked on the fan"

then I sat on the bike with it running for 3 hours yesterday just to get a feel for Chicago.

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark11LT
    Luckily Gail kept me entertained with private pictures of what she was doing. Why is she selling the LT???
    She bought another K bike.

When you were sitting on the bike did you have the garage door open?
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

HODAG
    Quote Originally Posted by BradfordBenn
    When you were sitting on the bike did you have the garage door open?

I hope my new buddies that ride Buells are nicer

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark11LT
    I hope my new buddies that ride Buells are nicer
    I ask cause I care? Man I missed having you there to make me some special pancakes!
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride